The Buhl TPS-T50 is a 50" X 50" inch projection screen with a built-in keystone eliminator. It features a durable flame retardant and mildew resistant screen material with superior reflectivity and a matte white surface, rolled into a rugged metal case.
Buhl tripod screens are perfect for all mobile applications including computer, video, slide and overhead projection in the office and the classroom.
• Lightweight yet durable construction
• Black steel and plastic components eliminate scratches
• Slat saddle keeps viewing surface flat
• Both case and upper shaft adjusts easily on tripod upright
• 1" black masking border to assure best quality video image
• Ideal for computer, video, slide and overhead projection in the office and the classroom
• Built-in keystone eliminator tilts the screen forward to compensate for distorted images
• Flame retardant, mildew resistant, matte white fabric
|Screen Specifications: ||Size ||Format ||Screen Height (in) ||Screen Width ||Black Border Width ||Housing Length (in) ||Housing Width ||Housing Depth ||Weight (lbs) |
|TPS-T50 ||50"x50" ||1:1 ||50 ||50 ||1 ||66.9 ||7.9 ||4.5 ||13.2 |
Screen Fabric Information:
• Matte White
• The most versatile screen surface and the premier choice when ambient light is controllable. It evenly distributes light over a wide viewing area while colors remain bright and life-like, with no shifts in hue. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant.