One of the building blocks to successful student learning is to teach listening skills that help develop comprehensive language and literacy. Teachers find that students excel, when they are more focused on their lessons, in classrooms, labs, libraries, and testing environments. Primo™ headphones are uniquely designed to provide the perfect blend of all of these.
Noise-reducing earcups allow students to clearly hear their lessons, and protect from unnecessary and distracting ambient noise as well.
Made of ABS plastic, with chew and kink-resistant Dura-Cord™ and 3.5mm stereo plug, these headphones are rugged and reliable, making it a versatile unit to connect to almost any audio device: tablets, smartphones, computers and more.
- Headband: Plastic
- Cushions: Washable leatherette
- Color: Blue
- Speaker Drivers: 30mm
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Sensitivity: 105dB ±4dB
- Frequency response: 50-20000 Hz
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Anti-Lice Storage Bag: Heavy-duty, write-on, moisture-resistant, reclosable bag. Helps prevent the spread of lice! When sealed in the bag, lice are killed in 24-48 hours without the use of chemicals.
- Cord: 5' Dura-Cord™ - chew-resistant, PVC-sleeved, braided nylon
- 120° Angled 3.5mm Stereo Plug
||33.7 lbs. QTY: 100