FM Wireless Dual-Channel Flex-Phones™ - Indestructible Foam Headphones For Kids!
HamiltonBuhl Flex-Phones™, the nearly indestructible, made from a single piece of safe, non-toxic, BPA-free, soft and an extremely flexible EVA foam headphones, are now available in a wireless dual-channel version delivering excellent sound quality without antennas, wires or interference!
Certified for all major USA and international child safety testing standards, Flex-Phones™ have been awarded the Scholastic Teacher's Pick as "The Best of 2015".
Recommended for children ages 3 and up, Flex-Phones™ come with a snap-on extension band for smaller children – just snap on the extension band for a snugger fit.
The dual-channel FM wireless Flex-Phones™ are the best option for a wireless setup and work with the HamiltonBuhl W900-MULTI and W900-BLTM transmitters and W990 6-Way charging cable.
For A Wireless Setup Pair FM Wireless Flex-Phones (FLEXW1 & FLEXW1BK) With (sold separately):
- Multi-Channel Wireless Transmitter - W900-MULTI
- Multi-Channel Wireless Transmitter with Bluetooth Capability - W900-BLTM
- 6-Way Charging Cable for Wireless Headphones - W990
- 12V AC power adapter to charge the headphones - W980
Additional Accessories (sold separately):
- Single piece of EVA foam. EVA foam is safe, non-toxic, BPA free, soft and an extremely flexible
- Headband Adjustment: Snap on extension band with 2 layers
- Wireless System Type: VHF-FM
- Channels: 2 Channels (Green – 72.900 MHz & Red – 74.700 MHz)
- Speaker Driver: 30mm
- Impedance: 32Ω +/-15%
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 97dB +/-3dB
- Volume control: On ear cup
- Nominal input (Rate power): 10mW
- Maximum input (Power handling capacity): 20 mW
- Storage Bag: Heavy-duty, write-on, moisture-resistant, reclosable bag. Helps prevent the spread of lice!
||21 lbs. QTY: 42