Beginner Skill Level Deluxe STEAM Pack – Coding and Engineering Robots, Animation Studio Kits, Paleo Hunter AR Digs, Digital Microscope, Climate Tracking Device and more!
Please call 800.631.0868 x1 for more information about this product.
Beginner Skill Level Deluxe STEAM Pack (STEM-5E)
Bring STEAM curriculum to life with HamiltonBuhl's Beginner Skill Level Deluxe STEAM Kit, full of engineering and coding robots, augmented reality, digital microscopes and animation studio activities!
Tomorrow’s inventors and problem-solvers are today’s students, teaching them a better understanding of STEAM concepts will be essential in preparing them for the careers of tomorrow. This beginner skill level pack is ideal for all middle and high school grades.
Each product in this Deluxe STEAM Pack comes with FREE downloadable lesson plans. Aligned to the required standards, the lesson plans include worksheets, teacher's guides, evaluation rubrics and more. What a turn-key and convenient way to expand the STEAM curriculum!
The STEM-5E Kit Includes:
(1) AirComfort™ Climate Tracking Device (AIR-ORG)
Delivering on STEAM education requirements, the AirComfort™ is a handy device that measures and collects climate data in 5-40 minute increments. Using the FREE companion app, students can chart, graph, analyze and draw conclusions, then run experiments to see if they can affect change. What a great way to introduce kids to statistics, reporting and analysis. Without realizing it, they will be learning an essential STEAM skill set that prepares them for their future.
(1) Animation Studio Kit (ANI-KIT)
Teaching kids multimedia skills develops their critical thinking, problem solving, communication, and collaboration capabilities and demystifies media and IT technologies. Almost any topic can be made more interesting using stop motion animation, and students will learn from this exciting teaching technique. The Animation Studio Kit includes a 5MP, 30FPS, gooseneck webcam with a non-slip base and Animate It! stop motion animation software, developed by the award winning makers of "Wallace & Gromit."
(2) Edison Educational Robot Kit – Set of 2 (EDIBOT-2)
These LEGO® compatible educational robots are clean, safe, reusable, expandable and robust, providing students across all grade levels, from ages 5+, with a range of combinations, and possibilities. Each Edison robot features a host of sensors and can be programmed using a growing number of FREE software applications. Each programmable Edison robot interacts with the world via infra-red (IR) transmitters and receivers, line tracking, barcode reading, playing sounds and music, plus sound detection. It’s also equipped with two motors with variable speeds, left and right red LED lights and three control buttons.
(1) Edibot-C Robot Expansion Construction Kit
The Edibot-C is the 5-in-1 expansion construction kit that helps scale up the basic Edison robot into sophisticated creations elevating coding and robotics to the next level.
(1) STEAM Snips Kit (SNIP18)
STEAM Snips™ are electronic building modules that can be combined in an infinite number of ways, creating all sorts of electronic inventions, and best of all, they teach critical thinking skills. STEAM SNIPS™ make it easy for teachers to stoke the flames of curiosity that open up the world of science, technology, engineering, creativity coding and inventing to their students.
(2) Paleo Hunter™ – All 5 Dinosaur Digs – Set of 2 (PH-KIT5 )
Unearth the history of our planet with Paleo Hunter™. Paleo Hunter™ turns any child or student into an archaeologist on the hunt to uncover ancient dinosaur fossils. Combined with the Augmented Reality companion app, Paleo Hunter™ brings these dinosaur skeletons back to life!
(1) ScoutPro™ Microscope with 4” Built-In Monitor and Specimen Slides (SCTP-S24)
Ignite a passion for science, technology and the microscopic world for students of all ages with ScoutPro™, the next-generation digital microscope from HamiltonBuhl®. With its 4” built-in digital display, ScoutPro™ is the ideal solution for collaborating in the science lab – displays video, images, or live viewing directly on its screen as well as on a PC via a USB connection, making sharing with students even easier. Watch as magnified objects are instantly displayed on its built-in 4" monitor or on any PC monitor, helping ensure students understand the lesson being taught.
(1) Printable Puzzle Paper – 50 Pack (PZZL-2450)
A growing number of studies show a correlation between early experiences in early achievement skills, attention skills, and STEM subjects - and later success in those subjects or in school, generally. Puzzles are fun, educational toys that challenge young minds, teaching and preparing them early in life with some very important STEAM skills.
(1) Large Lockable Carry Case (lock not included)
*Please Note: Kit components are subject to change based on product availability. Case shape and color subject to change without notice.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE 4.0)
- Detection range: 33' (without obstructions)
- Battery Type: Button cell CR2354
- Battery life: 12 months minimum
- Temp. sensor range: -13°F to 158°F
- Humidity sensor range: 0% to 100%
- Adjustable from 5 to 40 mins.
- Data storage amount: Up to 100 days (4032 sets)
- Max Diameter: 0.14" Height: 4.53"
- Net Weight: Approx. 0.077 lbs.
- For grades K-7
Animate It! Software Specifications:
- Windows PC Users
- Windows XP, Vista, 7,8 or 10
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4 (available as a free download from the Microsoft website)
- Graphics card recommended and should support DirectX 9 shader model 2.0
- Mac Users
- Intel Mac, OS X version 10.8 or later
- USB webcam (included with HB AnimateIt Studio Kit)
- 1.5GB RAM (2GB RAM recommended)
- 2GHz CPU
- 100MB HD space
- NOTE: Download a FREE trial of software before entering License Key. Once key is entered, no software refund can be given.
- 5MP CMOS Sensor
- Resolution: 1080 x 720
- Bendable arm for optimal positioning
- Gooseneck microphone
- Suction-type base
- Windows XP, XP2, Vista, Win 7/8/10 & Mac OSx
- Rate: 30 FPS
- Interface Type: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Imaging distance: 30mm~Infinity
- 1x IR LED Light: Infrared light
- Easy capture shutter for still images
- Captured image format: BMP, JPEG, PNG
- Captured video format: AVI, WMV
- Working Temperature: 14°~104°
- Materials: ABS plastic
- Sensor Size: 4386mm x 3.64mm
- Cable length: approx. 4’
Edison Educational Robot:
- Each Edison Robot Comes With:
- Robot sensors
- Left and right infrared obstacle detection – Navigate through a maze and avoid collisions
- Left and right light sensors – Follow a torch/flash light or find a dark corner
- Clap detector – Sense load sounds such as claps to control driving
- Line tracking sensor – follow lines and stay within borders
- Light, Sound and Action
- Left and right red LED lights – Flash the LED lights to add a cool look
- Buzzer – Gives sound feedback and can play musical notes
- Two motors with encoders – Drive Edison or use LEGO cross axles to power a new invention
- Robot Communications
- Infrared receiver – Remote control from a standard TV/DVD remote control
- Infrared LEDs – Transmit messages and control commands to another Edison robot
- Infrared receiver – Receive messages and control commands from another Edison robot
- Multi-functional Line Tracking Sensor
- Edison’s line tracking sensor has three functions:
- Detect lines – Contrast between black and white surfaces
- Read barcodes that activate pre-programmed functions
- Receive the programming signal from EdWare via the EdComm cable
- Edison’s line tracking sensor has three functions:
- Works with Lego® Bricks
- Each Edison robot requires 4 AAA batteries (included)
- Programmable Barcode Card Pack
- Suitable For All Ages – Across All Grade Levels – From K-12 Grades
- Robot sensors
- Programming languages for Edison robot are:
- Each Edison robot requires 4 AAA batteries (included)
Edison-C Expansion Construction Kit:
- Edison Robot Expansion Construction Kit
- Grades 3+
- LEGO® Compatible
- Create five EdBuild projects
- 115 Components
- loader bucket
- Material Specs
- POM (Polyoxymethylene)
- Silicone Rubber
- Suitable for Ages 5+
- Across All Grade Levels K-12
- Electronics Sensor Knowledge
- Electronical Hardware Knowledge
- Circuitry Structure and Configuration
- Logic Gate operation
- Input Modules (Color-Coded Pink)
- Output Modules (Color-Coded Yellow)
- Logic and Power Control Modules (Color-Coded blue)
- 51 Input/Output/Logic and Power Components
- 17 Input Modules
- 11 Output Modules
- 23 Logic and Power Components
- 2 Power Source Components (PC: USB cable and 9V battery wire)
- 10 pcs. (6.75” Micro USB cables)
- 10 pcs. (12.75” Micro USB cables)
- LED Rope
- Yellow Fan and Motor
- DC 5V Fan
- (1) Servos
- Non-Programmable Mode for younger learners
- Programmable Mode for learning advanced techniques
- Durable to withstand rigors of classroom and heavy-duty daily use
- Scratch and Arduino Programming for PC (Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10)
- Block – Slaked Lime Plaster
- Dino Bones – ABS
- Hammer – PP (Polypropylene)
- Chisel – PP (Polypropylene)
- Brush – PP (Polypropylene)
- Goggles – PC (Polycarbonates)
- Mask – High Quality Non-Woven Fabric
- Magnifying Glass - ABS+Acrylic
- Magnification Level: Optical - Up to 600x and Digital - Up to 5x
- Resolution – Two Options: HD (1280x720) or FHD (1920x1280)
- Image Quality – Six Options: 1M/2M/3M/5M/8M/12M (Resolution ranges from 1280x720P to 4032x3024P)
- White Balance – Five Options: Auto, Sunlight, Cloudy, Tungsten or Fluorescent
- EV: Exposure compensation from +2 to -2
- Calibrate – Three Options: Off, Cross net or Double cross net
- Language Setting: English as well as 13 different languages
- Flicker – Two Options: 50Hz or 60Hz (60Hz recommended for the U.S. market)
- Compatible with Windows PC, Mac iOS and Chromebook
- Power Supply: 5V / 250mA (via USB)
- Root and Stem
- Leaf and Epidermis
- Pollen and Starch
- Wing and Leg
- Tiny Creature
- Hair and Fiber
- Sheet size: 8.5" x 11" (letter)
- Sheet count: 50
- Each sheet includes 24 pre-perforated jigsaw puzzle pieces
- Paper Weight: 90# cover stock
- Paper color: Ivory
- Paper finish: Matte
- Equipment compatibility: laser copier, inkjet and multi-function printers
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14"x20"x12"
- Please note: Carry case color is subject to change without notice.
|Weight||NA||Box 1: 18.6 lbs
Box 2: 26.7 lbs
|1 of Each Box
Box 1: 23 lbs
Box 2: 8.4 lbs
|Dimensions||NA||Box 1: 22x16x12.1
Box 2: 22.5x18.5x10.6
|Box 1: 31.1x 20.5 x 12.2
Box 2:30x 21x 9
Box 3: 26x12x8
Customers Also Viewed
HamiltonBuhl® Deluxe-Sized Headphones with Volume Control The HamiltonBuhl® SchoolMate™ SC-7V deluxe headphones with volume control are the perfect c…
Smart-Trek™ Deluxe Stereo Headset with Volume Control and 3.5mm TRRS Plug The durable and sleek Smart-Trek™ deluxe headsets are versatile and compatibl…
HamiltonBuhl® Personal-Sized Stereo Headphones The HamiltonBuhl® HA2 personal on-ear headphone is the ruggedly constructed, robust yet lightweight headpho…
HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ Personal-Sized Headphone with Leatherette Cushions and In-Line Volume Control
HamiltonBuhl® "SchoolMate™" Personal-Sized On-Ear Stereo Headphones with Leatherette Cushions and In-Line Volume Control The...
HygenX™ Sanitary, Disposable Ear Cushion Covers for 4.5" Deluxe-Sized Headphones and Headsets, 50 Pairs – WHITE
HygenX™ Sanitary, Disposable Ear Cushion Covers for 4.5" Deluxe-Sized Headphones and Headsets, 50 Pair – WHITE HygenX™&…
HamiltonBuhl® Primo™ Stereo Headphones One of the building blocks to successful student learning is to teach listening skills that help develop comprehen…
HamiltonBuhl® Replacement Ear Cushions for Deluxe-Sized HA5, HA7, SC-7V and W901-MULTI Make your HA5, HA7 and SC-7V, HA5USB, HA5USBSM and W901-MULTI headphones…
Beginner Skill Level STEAM Starter Kit – Includes: Coding Robots, Engineering Kits and Media Production Kits
Beginner Skill Level STEAM Starter Pack (STEM2E) Bring STEAM curriculum to life with the HamiltonBuhl® Beginner Level STEAM Starter Pack – full of coding…
Beginner Skill Level Deluxe STEAM Pack – Coding and Engineering Robots, Circuitry Kits, Green Screen Kit, Animation Kit, AirComfort Climate Tracking Device
Beginner Skill Level STEAM Deluxe Pack (STEM-2D) Bring STEAM curriculum to life with HamiltonBuhl's Beginner Skill Level Deluxe STEAM Kit full of engineering and c…
Intermediate Level Deluxe STEAM Pack – Podcast Kit, Coding Robots, Engineering Robots, Animation Studio Kits and Much More!
Intermediate Level Deluxe STEAM Kit (STEM-5D) Bring STEAM curriculum to life with HamiltonBuhl's Intermediate Deluxe STEAM Kit (STEM-5D) – full of engineerin…
Edison Educational Robot Kit – (1) Single Edison – Robotics and Coding Now more than ever, STEM education is high priority, as high-paying jobs…
Edison Educational Robot Kit – Set of 10 Now more than ever, STEM education is high priority, as high-paying jobs in STEM fields are growing, with an inadequ…