Beginner Skill Level - Deluxe STEAM Pack - Coding and Engineering Robots, Animation Studio Kits, Paleo Hunter AR Digs, Digital Microscope, Climate Tracking Device and more!
Beginner Skill Level STEAM Deluxe Pack
Bring STEAM curriculum to life with HamiltonBuhl's Beginner Skill Level Deluxe STEAM Kit full of engineering and coding robots, augmented reality, digital Microscopes and annimation studio activities!
Tomorrow’s inventors and problem-solvers are today’s students, teaching them a better understanding of STEAM concepts will be essential in preparing them for the careers of tomorrow. This beginner skill level pack is ideal for all middle and high school grades.
Each product in this Deluxe STEAM Pack comes with FREE downloadable lesson plans. Aligned to the required standards, the lesson plans include worksheets, teacher's guides, evaluation rubrics and more. What a turn-key and convenient way to expand the STEAM curriculum!
Beginner Level STEAM Deluxe Pack Includes:
(1) AirComfort™ Climate Tracking Device (AIR-ORG)
Delivering on STEAM education requirements, the AirComfort™ is a handy device that measures and collects climate data in 5-40 minute increments. Using the FREE companion app, students can chart, graph, analyze and draw conclusions, then run experiments to see if they can affect change. What a great way to introduce kids to statistics, reporting and analysis. Without realizing it, they will be learning an essential STEAM skill set that prepares them for their future.
(1) Animation Studio Kit (ANI-KIT)
Teaching kids multimedia skills develops their critical thinking, problem solving, communication, and collaboration capabilities and demystifies media and IT technologies. Almost any topic can be made more interesting using stop motion animation, and students will learn from this exciting teaching technique. The Animation Studio Kit includes a 5MP, 30FPS, gooseneck webcam with a non-slip base and Animate It! stop motion animation software, developed by the award winning makers of "Wallace & Gromit."
(2) Edison Educational Robot Kit - Set of 2 (EDIBOT-2)
These LEGO® compatible educational robots are clean, safe, reusable, expandable and robust, providing students across all grade levels, from ages 5+, with a range of combinations, and possibilities. Each Edison robot features a host of sensors and can be programmed using a growing number of FREE software applications. Each programmable Edison robot interacts with the world via infra-red (IR) transmitters and receivers, line tracking, barcode reading, playing sounds and music, plus sound detection. It’s also equipped with two motors with variable speeds, left and right red LED lights and three control buttons.
(1) Edibot-C Robot Expansion Construction Kit
The Edibot-C is the 5-in-1 expansion construction kit that helps scale up the basic Edison robot into sophisticated creations elevating coding and robotics to the next level.
(2) Qobo STEAM Education Robots (HBQ-MSF)
It is an interactive robot that teaches coding and programming to children ages three to eight. Its card-based programming architecture and game tutorials teaches children coding, develops logical thinking and problem solving. Qobo comes with visual programming tools like Scratch, simply drag and drop blocks to program, so easy!
(1) Boost-R-Bots™ - Robotics Kit (MRT3)
Boost-R-Bots™ engineering kit helps transform abstract concepts into hands-on learning experiences. Students across multiple grades, from elementary school to high school, will get a first-hand experience with this engaging multi-function robot engineering kit. With step-by-step instructions, Boost-R-Bots™ Kit comes complete with all the blocks and components needed to create 15 different, more and more complex robots incorporating a programming board, motors, remote controller and battery powered electricity.
(2) Paleo Hunter – All 5 Dinosaur Digs (PH-KIT5 )
Unearth the history of our planet with Paleo Hunter™. Paleo Hunter™ turns any child or student into an archaeologist on the hunt to uncover ancient dinosaur fossils. Combined with the Augmented Reality companion app, Paleo Hunter™ brings these dinosaur skeletons back to life!
(1) ScoutPro™ Microscope with 4” Built-In Monitor and Specimen Slides (SCTP-S24)Ignite a passion for science, technology and the microscopic world for students of all ages with ScoutPro™, the next-generation digital microscope from HamiltonBuhl®. With its 4” built-in digital display, ScoutPro™ is the ideal solution for collaborating in the science lab – displays video, images, or live viewing directly on its screen as well as on a PC via a USB connection, making sharing with students even easier. Watch as magnified objects are instantly displayed on its built-in 4" monitor or on any PC monitor, helping ensure students understand the lesson being taught.
(1) Printable Puzzle Paper – 50 Pack (PZZL-2450)
A growing number of studies show a correlation between early experiences in early achievement skills, attention skills, and STEM subjects - and later success in those subjects or in school, generally. Puzzles are fun, educational toys that challenge young minds, teaching and preparing them early in life with some very important STEAM skills.
(1) Large Lockable Carry Case (lock not included)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE 4.0)
- Detection range: 33' (without obstructions)
- Battery Type: Button cell CR2354
- Battery life: 12 months minimum
- Temp. sensor range: -13°F to 158°F
- Humidity sensor range: 0% to 100%
- Adjustable from 5 to 40 mins.
- Data storage amount: Up to 100 days (4032 sets)
- Max Diameter: 0.14" Height: 4.53"
- Net Weight: Approx. 0.077 lbs.
- For grades K-7
Animate It! Software Specifications:
- Windows PC Users
- Windows XP, Vista, 7,8 or 10
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4 (available as a free download from the Microsoft website)
- Graphics card recommended and should support DirectX 9 shader model 2.0
- Mac Users
- Intel Mac, OS X version 10.8 or later
- USB webcam (included with HB AnimateIt Studio Kit)
- 1.5GB RAM (2GB RAM recommended)
- 2GHz CPU
- 100MB HD space
- NOTE: Download a FREE trial of software before entering License Key. Once key is entered, no software refund can be given.
- 5MP CMOS Sensor
- Resolution: 1080 x 720
- Bendable arm for optimal positioning
- Gooseneck microphone
- Suction-type base
- Windows XP, XP2, Vista, Win 7/8/10 & Mac OSx
- Rate: 30 FPS
- Interface Type: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Imaging distance: 30mm ~ Infinity
- 1x IR LED Light: Infrared light
- Easy capture shutter for still images
- Captured image format: BMP, JPEG, PNG
- Captured video format: AVI, WMV
- Working Temperature: -10° ~ 40°
- Materials: ABS plastic
- Sensor Size: 4386 mm x 3.64 mm
- Cable length: approx. 4’
Edison Educational Robot:
- Each Edison Robot Comes With:
- Robot sensors
- Left and right infrared obstacle detection – Navigate through a maze and avoid collisions
- Left and right light sensors – Follow a torch/flash light or find a dark corner
- Clap detector – Sense load sounds such as claps to control driving
- Line tracking sensor – follow lines and stay within borders
- Light, Sound and Action
- Left and right red LED lights – Flash the LED lights to add a cool look
- Buzzer – Gives sound feedback and can play musical notes
- Two motors with encoders – Drive Edison or use LEGO cross axles to power a new invention
- Robot Communications
- Infrared receiver – Remote control from a standard TV/DVD remote control
- Infrared LEDs – Transmit messages and control commands to another Edison robot
- Infrared receiver – Receive messages and control commands from another Edison robot
- Multi-functional Line Tracking Sensor
- Edison’s line tracking sensor has three functions:
- Detect lines – Contrast between black and white surfaces
- Read barcodes that activate pre-programmed functions
- Receive the programming signal from EdWare via the EdComm cable
- Edison’s line tracking sensor has three functions:
- Works with Lego® Bricks
- Each Edison robot requires 4 AAA batteries (included)
- Programmable Barcode Card Pack
- Suitable For All Ages – Across All Grade Levels – From K-12 Grades
- Robot sensors
- Programming languages for Edison robot are:
- Each Edison robot requires 4 AAA batteries (included)
Edison-C Expansion Construction Kit:
- Edison Robot Expansion Construction Kit
- Grades 3+
- LEGO® Compatible
- Create five EdBuild projects
- 115 Components
- loader bucket
- Material Specs
- POM (Polyoxymethylene)
- Silicone Rubber
- Port: Micro USB Port
- Operating Temperature: 14° - 104°F
- Operating Voltage:3V - 4.1V
- Operating Current:300 mA
- Battery: 1,000 mAh
- Battery: Runs up to 3 hours when fully charged
- Cross All K-12 Grade Levels
- Includes small components, choking hazard
- 80 Blocks of various shapes and sizes
- 12 Frames
- 21 Adapters
- 15 Shafts
- 30 Bushes
- 1 Spanner
- 4 Couplings
- 6 Gears/Wheels
- 1 Rubber Frame
- Electronic Parts
- 1 Main Board
- 2 DC Motors
- 1 RC Receiver
- 1 Remote Controller
- 1 6V Battery Case for 4 AA batteries (included)
- Step-By-Step Guide on how to build 15 different more complex robots
Robot Kits Caution: Possible Chocking Hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 years old.
- Block – Slaked Lime Plaster
- Dino Bones – ABS
- Hammer – PP (Polypropylene)
- Chisel – PP (Polypropylene)
- Brush – PP (Polypropylene)
- Goggles – PC (Polycarbonates)
- Mask – High Quality Non-Woven Fabric
- Magnifying Glass - ABS+Acrylic
ScoutPro Microscope™ with 4” Built-In Monitor
- Magnification Level: Optical - Up to 600X and Digital - Up to 5X
- Resolution – Two Options: HD (1280x720) or FHD (1920x1280)
- Image Quality – Six Options: 1M/2M/3M/5M/8M/12M (Resolution ranges from 1280x720P to 4032x3024P)
- White Balance – Five Options: Auto, Sunlight, Cloudy, Tungsten or Fluorescent
- EV: Exposure compensation from +2 to -2
- Calibrate – Three Options: Off, Cross net or Double cross net
- Language Setting: English as well as 13 different languages
- Flicker – Two Options: 50Hz or 60Hz (60Hz recommended for the U.S. market)
- Compatible with Windows PC, Mac iOS and Chromebook
- Power Supply: 5V / 250mA (via USB)
- Root and Stem
- Leaf and Epidermis
- Pollen and Starch
- Wing and Leg
- Tiny Creature
- Hair and Fiber
- Sheet size: 8.5" x 11" (letter)
- Sheet count: 50
- Each sheet includes 24 pre-perforated jigsaw puzzle pieces
- Paper Weight: 90# cover stock
- Paper color: Ivory
- Paper finish: Matte
- Equipment compatibility: laser copier, inkjet and multi-function printers
Large Lockable Carry Case (lock not included):
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14"x20"x12"
|Weight||NA||Box 1: 18.6 lbs
Box 2: 26.7 lbs
|QTY: 1 of Each Box
Box 1: 23 lbs
Box 2: 8.4 lbs
|Dimensions||NA||Box 1: 22x16x12.1
Box 2: 22.5x18.5x10.6
|Box 1: 31.1x 20.5 x 12.2
Box 2:30x 21x 9
Box 3: 26x12x8
Customers Also Viewed
Smart-Trek Deluxe Stereo Headset with Volume Control and 3.5mm TRRS Plug The durable and sleek Smart-Trek deluxe headsets are versatile and compatible with a wide variety of technologies. Designed...
HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ On-Ear Stereo Headphone with Leatherette Cushions and In-Line Volume Control
SchoolMate™ On-Ear Stereo Headphones with Leatherette Cushions and In-Line Volume Control The HamiltonBuhl MS2LV headphones feature rugged construction for long term durability and...
Deluxe Over-Ear Headphone with Volume Control The HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ SC-7V deluxe headphone with volume control is the perfect companion to today's ever growing classroom technology...
HygenX45 Disposable Sanitary Ear Cushion Covers for Over-Ear Headphones/Headsets HygenX Disposable Headphone Covers are the must have accessory for headphones and headsets in any shared...
HamiltonBuhl Ear Buds with In-Line Microphone The HamiltonBuhl ISD-EBA Ear Buds with In-Line Microphone is the perfect companion to any of your devices. These ear buds feature a Play/Pause Control...
Make your HA5, HA7 and SC7V, HA5USB, HA5USBSM and W901-MULTI headphones feel like new again with these replacement ear cushions.
Intermediate Deluxe STEAM Pack - Coding Robots, Engineering Robots, Animation Studio Kits and Much More!
STEM-5D Bring STEAM curriculum to life with HamiltonBuhl's STEM-5D Deluxe STEAM Kit full of engineering and coding robots, animation lessons, growing hydroponic plants, microscopic discovery...
HamiltonBuhl Headset with In-Line Microphone and Volume Control The MS2-AMV is an on-ear personal headset featuring washable, replaceable soft leatherette style ear cushions, an easy-to-wear...
Intermediate Skill Level - Deluxe STEAM Pack - Coding Robots, Engineering Robots, 3D Printing Pens, Augmented Reality, LED GrowLight and Much More!
HamiltonBuhl Deluxe STEAM Education Pack - Intermediate Skill Level STEM education creates critical thinkers, increases scientific thinking and literacy, and enables the next generation of...