HamiltonBuhl 6 Person Listening Center with Bluetooth® Cassette/CD/FM Boombox and Deluxe Over-Ear Headphones
HamiltonBuhl 6 Person Deluxe, Bluetooth® Boombox Listening Center
This classroom proven Listening Center offers versatility, unrivaled functionality and value you are looking for whether you are using it for language acquisition and literacy activities or foreign language instruction.
The HMC/CD385/6SV is a 6 person listening center featuring our SC-7V deluxe over-ear headphones and MPC-5050 Bluetooth® boombox with CD and cassette player as well as FM radio.
This 6 Person Listening Center Includes:
- (1) Portable Bluetooth®Boombox and Media Player (MPC-5050):
This portable Bluetooth® Boombox is built to deliver on the multiple media needs and demands of today's classrooms by accommodating both old and new technologies!
Play CDs, cassette tapes, FM radio, and with the built-in Bluetooth, wirelessly stream music through the boombox from your Bluetooth-ready tablet, smart phone, computer or any other Bluetooth-enabled device. You can even playback media from non-Bluetooth devices via AUX IN jack.
Designed and built to withstand the rigors of classroom use while providing high quality sound, the teacher-approved MPC-5050 is an excellent choice for classroom use!
- (6) Deluxe Over-Ear Headphone with Volume Control (SC-7V):
The HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ SC-7V deluxe headphone with volume control features noise-isolating, closed-back design; soft washable leatherette cushions and our unique Dura-Cord™ – the chew, kink and knot-resistant, PVC-jacketed, braided cord – specially-designed to be more durable and reliable than ever!
Delivering high quality sound in a rugged build, the SC-7V provides a superior learning environment for students and is an ideal headphone for use in listening centers and testing!
- (1) 8 Position Stereo Jackbox with Individual Volume Controls
- (1) Large lockable carrying case (lock not included)
Optional Accessories (not included):
- HygenX45 - Disposable sanitary ear cushions covers (box of 50 pairs).
- Portable Automatic Headphone Sanitizer (HygenX-MIN) - Patent pending sanitizer − developed and built by HamiltonBuhl − automatically and safely sanitizes headphones and other small electronic devices with UVC light irradiation.
Specifications for MPC-5050 Bluetooth® Boombox:
- Built in Bluetooth to stream audio from Bluetooth-enabled tablets, smart phones, computers and other devices
- Playback non Bluetooth devices via AUX IN jack (cable not included)
- FM Radio
- Programmable CD player with repeat play
- Plays: CDs and cassette tapes
- Built-in cassette recorder, record from Bluetooth signal, AUX IN jack, FM radio and CD
- Power: 4W RMS
- 6 x 3.5mm headphone jacks
- Dual power: AC or 8 C batteries (not included)
Specifications for SC-7V Headphones:
- Cushions: Leatherette, replaceable
- Design: Deluxe, over-ear
- Volume Control: On ear cup
- Speaker drivers: 40mm
- Frequency response:50-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Sensitivity: 105dB±4dB
- Compatible with:
- iPods / iTouches / MP3 Players
- iPhones / Cell Phones
- iPads / Tablets / eReaders
- Computers (Mac & PC)
- CD Players / Stereos, TVs
- Most Gaming Systems
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Storage Bag: Heavy-duty, write-on, moisture-resistant, reclosable bag. Helps prevent the spread of lice!
- 120° angle with 3.5 mm TRRS stereo plug
- Cord: 5' Dura-Cord™ - chew-resistant, PVC-jacketed, braided nylon
Specifications for JBP-8SV Jackbox:
- Color: Gray
- Construction: Heavy gauge plastic
- Volume control: Individual volume control knobs for each headphone position
- Accommodates: Eight 1/4" headphone jacks
- Connection cable: 4' long
- Source plug: Dual jacks − one 1/4" other 1/8"
|Weight||16.25 lbs.||18.35 lbs.||18.35 lbs. QTY: 1|
Customers Also Viewed
Deluxe Over-Ear Headphone with Volume Control The HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ SC-7V deluxe headphone with volume control is the perfect companion to today's ever growing classroom technology...
HamiltonBuhl 6 Person Listening Center with Bluetooth® CD/Cassette/FM Boombox and Deluxe Over-Ear Headphones
HamiltonBuhl 6 Person Val-U-Pack Bluetooth® Boombox Listening Centers Whether you want to help your students build listening skills, improve their foreign language abilities, introduce them to...
HamiltonBuhl Wireless 6 Person Listening Center Go wireless in your classroom with plug and play simplicity. Perfect for all multimedia, lab and classroom applications, the system includes...
HygenX45 Disposable Sanitary Ear Cushion Covers for Over-Ear Headphones/Headsets HygenX Disposable Headphone Covers are the must have accessory for headphones and headsets in any shared environments:...
Make your HA5, HA7 and SC7V, HA5USB, HA5USBSM and W901-MULTI headphones feel like new again with these replacement ear cushions.
HamiltonBuhl Headset with In-Line Microphone and Volume Control The MS2-AMV is an on-ear personal headset featuring washable, replaceable soft leatherette style ear cushions, an easy-to-wear...
HamiltonBuhl 6-Person Wireless Blue Flex-PhonesAF with AudioAce Boombox Listening Center and Large Carry Case
HamiltonBuhl Wireless Flex-PhonesAF™ 6-Person Listening Center with AudioAce Boombox Go wireless in your classroom with plug and play simplicity. Perfect for all multimedia, lab and classroom...
Bluetooth®/CD/FM Listening Center with SC-7V Deluxe Headphones Bring unrivaled digital media control and unparalleled functionality into your classroom or media lab! Stream audio from...
Val-U-Pack Bluetooth®/CD/FM Listening Center with SC-7V Headphones Bring unrivaled digital media control and unparalleled functionality into your classroom or media lab! Meet the needs of your...
HamiltonBuhl 6 Person Wireless Black Flex-PhonesAF with AudioAce Boombox Listening Center and Large Carry Case
HamiltonBuhl Wireless Flex-PhonesAF™ 6-Person Listening Center with AudioAce Boombox Go wireless in your classroom with plug and play simplicity. Perfect for all multimedia, lab and...
Stereo Headphones One of the building blocks to successful student learning is to teach listening skills that help develop comprehensive language and literacy. Teachers find that students excel, when...