STEAM Education - VR Quest® - Virtual Game Building System - Annual Site License Software ONLY
BUILD | LEARN | PLAY
VR Quest® is Microsoft Mixed Reality Fully-Immersive, Virtual Reality Game Building System where students create their own worlds or re-create historic places and events. Once published, they can share their fully-immersive Virtual Reality game for all to play, anywhere in the world, using a Microsoft Mixed Reality headset!
Following standards-aligned FREE lesson plans, students learn 3D game design, re-create places of historic significance, build their game, and publish their fully-immersive VR game. Then, using a Microsoft Mixed Reality headset (we recommend Samsung or HP), students can step into the virtual world they created - as a single player or with up to 8 friends in multi-player mode!
Plug-and-Play, Classroom-Ready System
- Unique and challenging cross-curricular projects interweave a myriad of disciplines and core subjects
- Free standards-aligned lesson plans
- Specifically designed to fit the needs of today's classrooms, VR Quest® eliminates violence and gore
- VR Quest® Game Building System produces an exciting and enriching learning experience
- Once students build and publish their VR game, using the provided Microsoft Mixed Reality headset and computer, they can step into the VR world they created in a single-player or multiplayer mode
- The intuitive VR Quest® Game Building System will have students creating their very own VR worlds using the extensive selection of VR Quest® building elements and entities
- Create mountains, oceans, rivers, fields, forests or cities
- Layer on seasons and weather activity
- Build ancient worlds or dystopian future societies
- Add trigger points for sound effects and entity actions
- Within thirty minutes, students can create a world they can step into
Fully Immersive Virtual Reality and STEAM Learning
- Through 2D and 3D game design, students develop critical thinking, problem solving, researching, troubleshooting, spatial relationships, teamwork and collaboration.
- VR Quest® Game Building System teaches critical computer and internet literacy skills as well as understanding creator rights and responsibilities.
- VR Quest® 3-Dimensional learning teaches invaluable skills better preparing students for the 21st Century.
- Building a 3D Game is great fun on its own, but then being able to step into the world created alone or with up to 8 other players kicks things up to a whole new level! And that is precisely what VR Quest® offers. With Microsoft Mixed Reality Headsets and VR Ready Computers, students can step into the world they just built!
VR Quest® comes with FREE Standards-Aligned Lesson Plans for Grades 4-12
- Each Lesson Plan delivers unique cross-curricular learning objective interweaving myriad of disciplines and core subjects.
- Learning has never been so much fun!
- VR Quest® eliminates any violent building options. Games created by students are hosted in a closed ecosystem to help ensure all content being produced with VR Quest® is school appropriate.
This School Package Includes:
- ANNUAL Site License Software
- Each computer at school can be uploaded with VR Quest® Software.
- Each student throughout all grade levels can use VR Quest® to create their very own VR world and game.
- Each student can export their game and share it with friends and family.
VR Quest® Game Building System
- Annual Site License Software
- Developed for use with Microsoft Mixed Reality Goggles (we recommend Samsung or HP)
- User-Friendly UI with extensive library of building elements and entities
- Free Standards-Aligned Lesson Plans for Grades 4-12
Customers Also Viewed
3D Virtual Reality DIY Cardboard Goggles - Six Pack The HamiltonBuhl 3D Virtual Reality DIY Cardboard Goggles - Six Pack includes six (6) DIY fold-out cardboard goggles that transform smartphones...
HygenX45 Disposable Sanitary Ear Cushion Covers for Over-Ear Headphones/Headsets HygenX Disposable Headphone Covers are the must have accessory for headphones and headsets in any shared...
HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ On-Ear Stereo Headphone with Leatherette Cushions and In-Line Volume Control
SchoolMate™ On-Ear Stereo Headphones with Leatherette Cushions and In-Line Volume Control The HamiltonBuhl MS2LV headphones feature rugged construction for long term durability and...
Deluxe Over-Ear Headphone with Volume Control The HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ SC-7V deluxe headphone with volume control is the perfect companion to today's ever growing classroom technology...
HamiltonBuhl Ear Buds with In-Line Microphone The HamiltonBuhl ISD-EBA Ear Buds with In-Line Microphone is the perfect companion to any of your devices. These ear buds feature a Play/Pause Control...
3D Virtual Reality DIY Cardboard Goggles - Twelve Pack The HamiltonBuhl 3D Virtual Reality DIY Cardboard Goggles - Twelve Pack includes six (12) DIY fold-out cardboard goggles that transform...
Meet ChronoQuest™ – the highly imaginative, knowledge-based learning experience ideal for today’s screen-loving students! And, out-of-the-box, ready for teachers. Created...
HamiltonBuhl® Oculus Go VR Anatomy and Body Systems Experience - Educational VR Explore human anatomy like never before! The HamiltonBuhl® VR Anatomy Experience gives students...
Make your HA5, HA7 and SC7V, HA5USB, HA5USBSM and W901-MULTI headphones feel like new again with these replacement ear cushions.
Flex-PhonesXL™ Indestructible Headphones for Teens Our award-winning, nearly indestructible Flex-Phones™ for pre-K and elementary school students are now available in a larger size to...