STEAM Education - VR Quest® - Virtual Game Building System - Annual Site License Software ONLY
BUILD | LEARN | PLAY
VR Quest® is Microsoft Mixed Reality Fully-Immersive, Virtual Reality Game Building System where students create their own worlds or re-create historic places and events. Once published, they can share their fully-immersive Virtual Reality game for all to play, anywhere in the world, using a Microsoft Mixed Reality headset!
Following standards-aligned FREE lesson plans, students learn 3D game design, re-create places of historic significance, build their game, and publish their fully-immersive VR game. Then, using a Microsoft Mixed Reality headset (we recommend Samsung or HP), students can step into the virtual world they created - as a single player or with up to 3 friends in multi-player mode!
Plug-and-Play, Classroom-Ready System
- Unique and challenging cross-curricular projects interweave a myriad of disciplines and core subjects
- Free standards-aligned lesson plans
- Specifically designed to fit the needs of today's classrooms, VR Quest® eliminates violence and gore
- VR Quest® Game Building System produces an exciting and enriching learning experience
- Once students build and publish their VR game, using the provided Microsoft Mixed Reality headset and computer, they can step into the VR world they created in a single-player or multiplayer mode
- The intuitive VR Quest® Game Building System will have students creating their very own VR worlds using the extensive selection of VR Quest® building elements and entities
- Create mountains, oceans, rivers, fields, forests or cities
- Layer on seasons and weather activity
- Build ancient worlds or dystopian future societies
- Add trigger points for sound effects and entity actions
- Within thirty minutes, students can create a world they can step into
Fully Immersive Virtual Reality and STEAM Learning
- Through 2D and 3D game design, students develop critical thinking, problem solving, researching, troubleshooting, spatial relationships, teamwork and collaboration.
- VR Quest® Game Building System teaches critical computer and internet literacy skills as well as understanding creator rights and responsibilities.
- VR Quest® 3-Dimensional learning teaches invaluable skills better preparing students for the 21st Century.
- Building a 3D Game is great fun on its own, but then being able to step into the world created alone or with up to 8 other players kicks things up to a whole new level! And that is precisely what VR Quest® offers. With Microsoft Mixed Reality Headsets and VR Ready Computers, students can step into the world they just built!
VR Quest® comes with FREE Standards-Aligned Lesson Plans for Grades 4-12
- Each Lesson Plan delivers unique cross-curricular learning objective interweaving myriad of disciplines and core subjects.
- Learning has never been so much fun!
- VR Quest® eliminates any violent building options. Games created by students are hosted in a closed ecosystem to help ensure all content being produced with VR Quest® is school appropriate.
This School Package Includes:
- ANNUAL Site License Software
- Each computer at school can be uploaded with VR Quest® Software.
- Each student throughout all grade levels can use VR Quest® to create their very own VR world and game.
- Each student can export their game and share it with friends and family.
VR Quest® Game Building System
- Annual Site License Software
- Developed for use with Microsoft Mixed Reality Goggles (we recommend Samsung or HP)
- User-Friendly UI with extensive library of building elements and entities
- Free Standards-Aligned Lesson Plans for Grades 4-12
Customers Also Viewed
Protect your hearing with the NL-CBL that limits the volume delivered to a headset from any audio source. Maximum volume allowed with the Audio Safe™ Control is 80 decibels. There...
HamiltonBuhl Ear Buds with In-Line Microphone The HamiltonBuhl ISD-EBA Ear Buds with In-Line Microphone is the perfect companion to any of your devices. These ear buds feature a Play/Pause Control...
HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ On-Ear Stereo Headphone with Leatherette Cushions and In-Line Volume Control
SchoolMate™ On-Ear Stereo Headphones with Leatherette Cushions and In-Line Volume Control The HamiltonBuhl MS2LV headphones feature rugged construction for long term durability and...
Deluxe Over-Ear Headphone with Volume Control The HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ SC-7V deluxe headphone with volume control is the perfect companion to today's ever growing classroom technology...
HygenX45 Disposable Sanitary Ear Cushion Covers for Over-Ear Headphones/Headsets HygenX Disposable Headphone Covers are the must have accessory for headphones and headsets in any shared...
3D Virtual Reality DIY Cardboard Goggles - Six Pack The HamiltonBuhl 3D Virtual Reality DIY Cardboard Goggles - Six Pack includes six (6) DIY fold-out cardboard goggles that transform smartphones...
3D Virtual Reality DIY Cardboard Goggles - Twelve Pack The HamiltonBuhl 3D Virtual Reality DIY Cardboard Goggles - Twelve Pack includes six (12) DIY fold-out cardboard goggles that transform...
Flex-PhonesXL™ Indestructible Headphones for Teens Our award-winning, nearly indestructible Flex-Phones™ for pre-K and elementary school students are now available in a larger size to...
Make your HA5, HA7 and SC7V, HA5USB, HA5USBSM and W901-MULTI headphones feel like new again with these replacement ear cushions.
Intermediate Skill Level - Starter STEAM Pack - Coding Robots, Engineering Robots, 3D Printing Pen, and Much More!
Intermediate Skill Level STEAM Starter Pack Bring STEAM curriculum to life with HamiltonBuhl's Intermediate Skill Level STEAM Starter Pack full of coding and block-building robot engineering kits as...
Meet ChronoQuest™ – the highly imaginative, knowledge-based learning experience ideal for today’s screen-loving students! And, out-of-the-box, ready for teachers. Created...