STEAM Education - VR Quest® - Virtual Game Building System - Annual Site License Software - Plus VR Ready PCs and Microsoft Mixed Reality Headsets
Expected release date 10/19/2020. Call now to pre-order and secure your shipment: 800.631.0868 x1
BUILD | LEARN | PLAY
VR Quest® is a Microsoft Mixed Reality Fully-Immersive, Virtual Reality Game Building System where students create their own worlds or re-create historic places and events. Once published, they can share their fully-immersive Virtual Reality game for all to play, anywhere in the world, using a Microsoft Mixed Reality headset!
Following standards-aligned FREE lesson plans, students learn 3D game design, re-create places of historic significance, build their game and publish their fully-immersive VR game. Using the included Microsoft Mixed Reality headsets, students step into the virtual world they created - as a single player or with up to 3 friends in multi-player mode!
NOW, EACH STUDENT GETS THE FREE HOME EDITION WITH SCHOOL PURCHASE - IDEAL FOR REMOTE and HYBRID LEARNING!
Plug-and-Play, Classroom-Ready System
- Unique and challenging cross-curricular projects interweave a myriad of disciplines and core subjects
- Free standards-aligned lesson plans
- Specifically designed to fit the needs of today's classrooms, VR Quest® eliminates violence and gore
- VR Quest® Game Building System produces an exciting and enriching learning experience
- Once students build and publish their VR game, using the provided Microsoft Mixed Reality headset and computer, they can step into the VR world they created in a single-player or multiplayer mode
- The intuitive VR Quest® Game Building System will have students creating their very own Virtual Reality worlds using the extensive selection of VR Quest® building elements and entities
- Create mountains, oceans, rivers, fields, forests or cities
- Layer on seasons and weather activity
- Build ancient worlds or dystopian future societies
- Add trigger points for sound effects and entity actions
- Within thirty minutes, students can create a world they can step into
Immersive STEAM Learning
- Through 2D and 3D game design, students develop critical thinking, problem solving, researching, trouble-shooting, spatial relationships, teamwork and collaboration
- VR Quest® Game Building System teaches critical computer and internet literacy skills as well as understanding creator rights and responsibilities
- VR Quest® 3-Dimensional learning teaches invaluable skills better preparing students for the 21st Century
- VR Quest® delivers gamified learning process through cross-subject standards aligned lesson plans
VR Quest® comes with FREE Standards-Aligned Lesson Plans for Grades 4-8
- Each Lesson Plan delivers unique cross-curricular learning objective interweaving myriad of disciplines and core subjects
- Learning has never been so much fun!
- VR Quest® eliminates any violent building options. Games created by students are hosted in a closed ecosystem to help ensure all content being produced with VR Quest® is school appropriate.
Microsoft Mixed Reality Headsets with VR Ready PC Towers running Windows 10 Creator’s Edition
Building a 3D Game is great fun on its own, but then being able to step into the world created alone or with up to 8 other players kicks things up to a whole new level! And that is precisely what VR Quest® offers. With the included Microsoft Mixed Reality Headsets and VR Ready PC Towers, students can step into the world they just built
This School Package Includes:
- ANNUAL Site License Software
- Each computer at school can be uploaded with VR Quest® Software.
- Each student throughout all grade levels can use VR Quest® to create their very own VR world and game.
- Each student can export their game and share it with friends and family.
- (2) Two PC Towers running Windows 10 Creator’s Edition
- (2) Two Microsoft Mixed Reality VR Headsets with Controllers (currently Samsung)
PC Towers running Windows 10 Creator’s Edition Specifications:
- Intel Core I5 9400 (9th Generation) 6 Core 2.90GHz Desktop processor
- 400 Watt Power Supply
- NVIDIA GTX 1060 1.51Ghz 3GB DDR5 Video Card
- 120GB Solid State Hard Drive
- 16GB DDR4 Ram Memory
- 24X DVDRW Optical Drive
- 104 Key Keyboard
- USB Mouse
- Windows 10 64Bit OS
Microsoft Mixed Reality Goggles - Currently Samsung Odyssey+*
- Samsung Odyssey+ Microsoft Mixed Reality System that combines cutting-edge technology with thoughtful design for a premium virtual experience.
- Immersive virtual views spring to life on two 3.5-inch AMOLED screens and a 3K display. And with the 110° viewing angle, for a fluid and seamless experience.
- Experience dynamic 360° spatial sound through built-in headphones with a built-in mic array.
- Sets up in minutes—just plug into a compatible PC, and dive right into the experience with intuitive controls supporting 6 degrees of freedom motion control accuracy.
VR Quest® Game Building System
- Annual Site License
- Developed for use with Microsoft Mixed Reality Goggles
- User-Friendly UI with extensive library of building elements and entities
- Free Standards-Aligned Lesson Plans for Grades 4-8
- Cross-subject gamifying the learning process
Please Note: Shipped PC Specs and Mixed Reality Goggles are subject to change without notice due to system changes and upgrades.
|Weight||PC Only 11.5 lbs.||Single Box 22.5 lbs.||NA|
|Dimensions||11.9 x 12.8 x 5.5||Single Box 22.3 x 20.5 x 19||NA|
Customers Also Viewed
HygenX45 Disposable Sanitary Ear Cushion Covers for Over-Ear Headphones/Headsets HygenX Disposable Headphone Covers are the must have accessory for headphones and headsets in any shared environments:...
HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ On-Ear Stereo Headphone with Leatherette Cushions and In-Line Volume Control
SchoolMate™ On-Ear Stereo Headphones with Leatherette Cushions and In-Line Volume Control The HamiltonBuhl MS2LV headphones feature rugged construction for long term durability and...
Deluxe Over-Ear Headphone with Volume Control The HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ SC-7V deluxe headphone with volume control is the perfect companion to today's ever growing classroom technology...
BUILD | LEARN | PLAY VR Quest® is Microsoft Mixed Reality Fully-Immersive, Virtual Reality Game Building System where students create their own worlds or re-create...
Stereo Headphones One of the building blocks to successful student learning is to teach listening skills that help develop comprehensive language and literacy. Teachers find that students excel, when...
Smart-Trek Deluxe Stereo Headset with Volume Control and 3.5mm TRRS Plug The durable and sleek Smart-Trek deluxe headsets are versatile and compatible with a wide variety of technologies. Designed...
HamiltonBuhl® Oculus Go VR Anatomy and Body Systems Experience - Educational VR Explore human anatomy like never before! The HamiltonBuhl® VR Anatomy Experience gives students...
Make your HA5, HA7 and SC7V, HA5USB, HA5USBSM and W901-MULTI headphones feel like new again with these replacement ear cushions.
3D Virtual Reality DIY Cardboard Goggles - Six Pack The HamiltonBuhl 3D Virtual Reality DIY Cardboard Goggles - Six Pack includes six (6) DIY fold-out cardboard goggles that transform smartphones...
Meet ChronoQuest™ – the highly imaginative, knowledge-based learning experience ideal for today’s screen-loving students! And, out-of-the-box, ready for teachers. Created by...