STEAM SNIPS Kit - Electronic Building and Coding Modules - Over 70 Components
STEAM SNIPS™ Kit - Electronic Building and Coding Modules
Rapid advances in technology are driving much of the changes in our world. Schools need to prepare students for the technological advancements happening today as well as in the future. The more comfortable students are with technology today, the better they will function in the world of tomorrow.
Fortunately, the rapidly-advancing technology is creating new ways to make teaching more immediate, interesting and varied – such as STEAM SNIPS™ from HamiltonBuhl.
STEAM SNIPS™ are electronic building modules that can be combined in an infinite number of ways, creating all sorts of electronic inventions, and best of all, they are designed to appeal to both boys and girls.
STEAM SNIPS™ include 73 different components, each can work with every other module in the set – all that is needed is imagination, inspiration and curiosity to build an infinite number of combinations of electronics products.
- Power modules – everything requires energy
- Input modules – sensors and detectors to sense, detect and collect environmental data – sound, light, temperature, humidity, motion,tilt, flame, IR distance, water moisture, ultrasonic, switches, buttons, dimmers
- Output modules – produce motion, audio and visual effects that include LED lights, buzzers, speakers, motors, relays, servos and fans
- Controller– controls output based on logic and can be combined with other programmable modules to adjust input and output parameters.
Along the way, kids will learn what is required to bring inventions and ideas to life:
- Circuitry knowledge
- Hardware operation and control
- Software programming and coding
- Creative thinking and problem solving
STEAM SNIPS™ make it easy for teachers to stoke the flames of curiosity that open up the world of science, technology, engineering, creativity coding and inventing to their students. Ages 5+.
- Suitable for Ages 5+
- Cross All Grade Levels K-12
- Electronics Sensor Knowledge
- Electronical Hardware Knowledge
- Circuitry Structure and Configuration
- Logic Gate operation
- Input Modules (Color-Coded Pink)
- Output Modules (Color-Coded Yellow)
- Logic and Power Control Modules (Color-Coded blue)
- 51 Input/Output/Logic and Power Components
- 17 Input Modules
- 11 Output Modules
- 23 Logic and Power Components
- 2 Power Source Components (PC: USB cable and 9V battery wire)
- 10 pcs. (6.75” Micro USB cables)
- 10 pcs. (12.75” Micro USB cables)
- LED Rope
- Yellow Fan and Motor
- DC 5V Fan
- (1) Servos
- Non-Programmable Mode for younger learners
- Programmable Mode for learning advanced techniques
- Durable to withstand rigors of classroom and heavy-duty daily use
- Scratch and Arduino Programming for PC (Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10)
|Weight||2.35 lbs.||2.65||48.4 Lbs. QTY: 20|
|Dimensions||9.8x7.4x2.25||10x8.5x6.3||20.3 x 15.4 x 13.2|
Customers Also Viewed
HamiltonBuhl Headset with In-Line Microphone and Volume Control The MS2-AMV is an on-ear personal headset featuring washable, replaceable soft leatherette style ear cushions, an easy-to-wear...
SchoolMate™ On-Ear Personal Stereo Headphones with In-Line Volume Control The HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ HA2V headphone is constructed to be rugged and durable, yet lightweight for...
Beginner Skill Level - Deluxe STEAM Pack - Coding and Engineering Robots, Media Production Kits, and Climate Tracking Device
Beginner Skill Level STEAM Deluxe Pack Bring STEAM curriculum to life with HamiltonBuhl's Beginner Skill Level Deluxe STEAM Kit full of engineering and coding robots, augmented and virtual reality,...
Deluxe Over-Ear Headphone with Volume Control The HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ SC-7V deluxe headphone with volume control is the perfect companion to today's ever growing classroom technology...
Make your HA2, HA2V and HA-1A headphones like new again with this kit. Includes new ear cushions and resealable Anti-Lice bag.
HB Invent! Kit - STEM Education - Engineering and Coding! According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, jobs in STEM fields are growing at 17%, while others are growing at 9.8%. STEM education...
Stereo Headphones One of the building blocks to successful student learning is to teach listening skills that help develop comprehensive language and literacy. Teachers find that students excel, when...
Make your HA5, HA7 and SC7V, HA5USB, HA5USBSM and W901-MULTI headphones feel like new again with these replacement ear cushions.
HamiltonBuhl Boost-R-Bots™ - STEAM Education Robotics Kit Bring STEAM curriculum to life with block-building robot engineering kit from HamiltonBuhl! Tomorrow’s inventors and...
Scout™ Digital Microscope with Six Different Lenses for Young Scientists Ignite the sparks of curiosity and fan the flames of interest in science and technology for early learners with...
HygenX45 Disposable Sanitary Ear Cushion Covers for Over-Ear Headphones/Headsets HygenX Disposable Headphone Covers are the must have accessory for headphones and headsets in any shared...