Skooobs® are the quick, easy and hip solution to the tangled cord mess everyone has to contend with. These lightweight, durable spiraled TPU plastic covers protect cords from stretching, kinking and tangling - each time, every time! Eliminate hassle and frustration of knotted earbuds and charging cords with Skooobs!
- Lightweight, durable and easy to put on on any earphones.
- Tangle-free, hassle-free cords right out of your pocket or bag
- Protects cords from stretching and kinking. No more knots!
- Assorted vibrant, fashionable and fun colors available.
- Use it for function, enjoy it for fashion.
Skooob covers are sold without earphones
- TPU plastic covers.
- A box contains about 78" of Skooob covers.
- Small diameter allows for installation on all smartphone earbuds and thin cable chargers.
- Skooob spiral shape makes installation simple.
Customers Also Viewed
HygenX45 Disposable Sanitary Ear Cushion Covers for Over-Ear Headphones/Headsets HygenX Disposable Headphone Covers are the must have accessory for headphones and headsets in any shared environments:...
Deluxe Over-Ear Headphone with Volume Control The HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ SC-7V deluxe headphone with volume control is the perfect companion to today's ever growing classroom technology...
Make your HA5, HA7 and SC7V, HA5USB, HA5USBSM and W901-MULTI headphones feel like new again with these replacement ear cushions.
HamiltonBuhl SchoolMate™ On-Ear Stereo Headphone with Leatherette Cushions and In-Line Volume Control
SchoolMate™ On-Ear Stereo Headphones with Leatherette Cushions and In-Line Volume Control The HamiltonBuhl MS2LV headphones feature rugged construction for long term durability and...
HamiltonBuhl Headset with In-Line Microphone and Volume Control The MS2-AMV is an on-ear personal headset featuring washable, replaceable soft leatherette style ear cushions, an easy-to-wear...
Stereo Headphones One of the building blocks to successful student learning is to teach listening skills that help develop comprehensive language and literacy. Teachers find that students excel, when...