Qobo STEAM Robot
Qobo brings STEAM education to early learners! It is an interactive robot that teaches coding and programming to children ages three to eight. Its card-based programming architecture and game tutorials teaches children coding, develops logical thinking and problem solving.
- 100% Screen-Free: Qobo provides completely screen-free coding: no phone or tablet required. It’s an educational and fun toy to keep the kids interested.
- Early STEM Skills: Qobo helps your child learn early STEM skills while playing and having fun. He teachers kids to code with active, inactive play that’s perfect for promoting cognition and problem solving skills.
- Right Out Of the Box: Qobo is ready to code right out of the box! Playtime - Up to 5 hours. Charging- via Micro USB.
- 30 Puzzle Card Coding: Qobo has everything from movement to lights to sounds. Just need to layout and connect the cards(starting with the start code and ending with the red gem). Multiple play mode and amazing game lesson with a map.
- Simply Drag & Drop Blocks: It supports PC programming, you will be the chief in command and tell Qobo where to go with code. Visual programming tools like Scratch, simply drag and drop blocks to program, so easy!